Fremont Area District Library's Writers Live! @ your library
The Fremont Area District Library has an annual Writers Live! @ Your Library program and always have an excellent group of speakers. Sometimes I wish I lived closer to Fremont. For 2012, the have the following five programs.
- Feb. 16th - Jim Cooper and Friends play Jazz of hte 1920s as part of the Great Michigan Read with the excellent book, Arc of Justice, a Saga of Race, Civil Rights, and Murder in the Jazz Age by Kevin Boyle.
- March 6th - Dan E. Johnson, author of award winning mystery novels, The Detroit Electric Scheme and Motor City Shakedown. I have heard I should put these on my reading list.
- March 24th - Bruce and Bernadette Butgereit, Civil War Nurse Reenactment from Words of the Soldiers: The Story of Annie Etheridge.
- April 12th - Tess Grant, author of a teen suspense series, the first of which is Trajectories.
- November 8th - Nick Timmer, author of Forever Twenty, a World War II remembrance history.
Download the book that will help you understand your journey on the Internet. ONLY $5!
IS YOUR LITERARY PROJECT READY FOR THE EBOOK REVOLUTION?