Wednesday, October 19, 2011

12 Cheap First Date Ideas via @WiseBread




12 Cheap First Date Ideas

My husband and I celebrate our third wedding anniversary this week, and it's had me reminiscing about all the fun dates we've been on together through the years. We're both frugal people (for our anniversary date, my husband got a Groupon), and some of our best memories are dates where we didn't spend much money.


I always smile when I remember those creative first dates that we went on, which set the tone for a fun and adventurous relationship. Never did the word "cheap" cross my mind on those early dates, even though they were unarguably inexpensive. We were too busy enjoying each other's company and having fun to think about money! (See also: 8 Cheap Date Ideas)


With that in mind, here are a few ideas for inexpensive first dates. Just remember, focus on your date and on getting to know him or her. It worked for us!


READ MORE http://www.wisebread.com/12-cheap-first-date-ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Subscribe to motownwriters

Free to join | Connect | Network!